Pommier Chablis Eko 12.5% (6 x 750ml)
1,170 kr Inc. tax
The Chablis is a round, attractive, rich and fleshy wine with a good expression of the Chardonnay. Fresh and acidulous end.
- Grape : Chardonnay
- Age of vines : 25 years old
- Production : 4ha 70
- Situation : Slopes on the Kimméridgien on Chablis Village for 50 %, and slopes on the Portlandien on Ligny le Chatel for the left.
- Soil : Limestone
- Harvest : Mecanical
- Work in the vines : Organic practices, working the soils, disbudding.
- Vinification : Setting of the juice during 24 hours. Alcoholic fermentation on native yeasts on regulated stainless steel tanks. Malolactic fermentation on regulated stainless steel tanks. Maturing on fine lees for 6 months. Light fining.
- Potential of aging bottling : 5-6 years
- Bottling : After 12 months in tanks
- Temperature of service : 10-12°C
- Pairing : All seafood, white meats, cheeses